Flying Dog is flying in to Clinton Hall!The Flying Dog Brewery Event kicks off on April 22nd, and you're invited to take part in the festivities. Clinton Hall (90 Washington St) is our meeting spot for a night of fun and excitement. Come one, come all, bring a guest, and hang loose. This is going to be epic!
- Be one of the few to enjoy the incredible and rare, 9.5% Barrel-Aged Gonzo Imperial Porter. 180 days in Whiskey Barrels results in vanilla notes and whiskey warmth to compliment the sweet chocolate flavor and velvety texture. GABF medal winner.
- Be one of the first to try the new 10% Amarillo Single Hop Imperial IPA. This is brewed all for the hops, with a light malt backbone showcasing the floral, spice, citrus and sharp hop bite of Amarillo!
- Also try the El Dorado Single Hop Imperial IPA - same as above, but with rare El Dorado hops, with aromas of dried apricot and pineapple.
- Enjoy the new Brewhouse Rarity Mint Chocolate Stout, made with brewery-grown mint, with more cocoa and peppermint. Sweet, minty, and creamy!
- Too many more awesome brews to list, like the 10%, GABF Gold-Medal winning Horn Dog Barleywine, Kujo Coffee Stout brewed with flaked oats, and more!
- Hang out with Molly, the totally awesome Flying Dog rep, and Alanah, your resident Pintley host!
Specialties will be released every 30 minutes. That's a long list of tasty rarities, so don't miss out. Check out the rest of the beer list, and RSVP here to save your spot! This event is free to attend, pay as you eat and drink.